Wednesday 1 December 2010

Optical illusions

So guys, I am sorry have not posted since a couple of days but I had some things to finish up. Now I am here giving you insane optical illusions!!



In this first picture ... you should see, actually how many women do you see?



Here is another one. You might have already discovered the trick.. no?



What are you seeing?



I find this quite amazing, stare at it for 5 seconds and see what happens!! (if you don't feel anything just try for a longer period)



This is the last one guys... how many people/faces can you see?

Want an answer?, its all in your mind. Don't be lazy check them all out  again and POST your finding, here below, and compare them with those of others.

That's all for today, I will catch up with you in a couple of days.

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment